Microsoft Outlook, Windows Mail and other email clients may not automatically download emails flagged as spam by the mail server.
These emails are filtered in a special 'junk' folder on the server which you can access via your WebMail login details.
You should make a habbit of checking this folder via WebMail at least once a week to ensure you have not missed any valuable email.
- Login to your Webmail account https://mail1.affdns.uk using your email address and password.
- You will be greeted with a list of emails currently on the server, and a panel of folders on the left hand side as shown below.
- If you do not see the folder list, click the icon with three horizontal lines in the top left corner of the website, as shown in the image as 'Step 1'.
- On the folders panel, click the 'Junk Email' folder, as shown by 'Step 2' in the image, to view your current spam.
- Search through the list of spam for any emails that look legitimate. If you find one, you can flag it as not spam.
- To flag an email as 'Not Spam', right click on the email and select 'Mark Not Spam', as shown in the image below.
- The email will now be moved into your 'Inbox' folder and will be downloaded by your mail client the next time you perform a Send/Receive operation.
For further information on using your Web Mail, please refer to the online help documentation.